Dear guests and our business partners;
Since the first day we started the accommodation service, cleaning and food safety procedures have always been our priority and all necessary measures for the health of our guests and employees have been implemented at the highest standards. This process, which is supported by regular training and controls by independent audit firms, will continue to be carried out without compromise.
As you know, due to the Covid-19 pandemic disease in the world this year, additional measures were required. You will be informed again when status updates from our responsible ministries take place.
From our season opening date, June 15, 2020;
• Pandemic Committee will be established within the Hotel Management and our Guests will be informed regarding the measures via brochures which will be available on our website, social media accounts, common areas and in the rooms.
• Each guest will be asked which cities they have been within the last 14 days and the information provided will be recorded
• Health service will be provided 24/7
• Our staff will be tested by participating in trainings related to the process, and the procedure to be applied for each case will be determined.
• The temperatures of all the guests, suppliers and personnel will be taken via a thermal thermometer at the entrance and exit. Those with high fever will be referred to the health unit immediately.
• The number of available hand sanitizers will be increased. Masks and rubber gloves will always be provided at the request of our guests.
• Common areas and equipments will be cleaned regularly using disinfectants.
• Necessary warning signs, posters, warning texts will be prepared to protect the social distance and capacity reduction arrangements will be made in the restaurants, bars, lobbies, pools and beach areas where our guests get service together.
• Our staff will surely serve with masks and rubber gloves.
We wish healthy days to all our business partners and guests with the desire to return to normal as soon as possible.